Sunday, April 1, 2012

Assignment of your choice

There comes a time when you've already learned a lot and you are craving very specific skills. Well, now is that time. I'm going to put YOU in the driver's seat on this assignment and you're going to tell me what YOU are going to do for your next assignment. Think of it as an independent study. Keep in mind, the difficulty of your "independent" project will determine your grade. So if you choose something that's too easy, or you don't take your time and make your assignment reach it's potential, your grade will suffer.

It's easy to do what someone tells you to do, but let's see how you do when I ask YOU what you should be doing! Think about this and be prepared to talk to me about it during class. I will speak to everyone individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment